Friday, October 19, 2012

Achepello Θ

Okay so I havent updated in a week or so, but in defense, My computer is still kinda shit. Like... rreallllyyyy shitty. Anyways I decided to draw out something i sketched. So like, when I drew this, it took more time thinking of a pose then it did for anything else :))) Anyways here u go

Uh I personally do not like the cloth that's all green blue, mainly because the character already has green hair, so it kinda makes it look more like hair when its not hair. Its actually supposed to be around the same color as the Tan/Bone colored things, but i was actually really tired, so i just said "Fudge it!" and called it a day. Anyways uh, its Haku (again) cause as you should know by now, I only draw the same character over and over again, thats how original I am :)

Yep I used uh Sai btw in case anyone was interested. Just sai for maybe 2 hours total?

No comments:

Post a Comment