Friday, October 5, 2012

NOT SENTRET EMOLGA UGH CAN'T YOU READ!

So uh okay here is a doodle I did today! I haven't really bee Doodle/Drawing crazy lately, because of work and school. (Example, I am at school today from 9:00~14:45, It takes me an hour to get here, so Id be home around 15:45. I go to work at 17:00~22:00 (in short, 9 till 10 i wont get to do much.) I also have school at ANOTHER long drive at ANOTHER school tomorrow morning. heheh Anyways so while in class, I doodled this picture.

I love to draw Pokemon as Humans, and I love shiny pokemon a lot as well! Soooooo, I did an Emolga for once (If it isn't a Pink shiny, then i like light brown or lime green. something delicious colored!) For refrences, this is what a Shiny emolga looks like.
 I at least got the color range kinda right. I think I should have added a bit more, maybe like uh ear muffs or something for the ear area. I did add some light orange blush for the cheeks though, so I at least remembered that! I actually draw Human forms more then I do normal Pokemon, I have plenty, I just never upload them ahahaha Dunno why. Anyways yep... nothing really to say here..

No comments:

Post a Comment