Thursday, August 30, 2012

Just filler at this point

This took forever for me to actually update this blog. No need for any special Introductory, because seriously, who needs that anyways? Im just going to jump in with a quick post and a not-so-lovely picture.



Uh here is a quick Oekaki i did a few days ago. I like to color things in Black and white, its kind of easy for me (Well minus shading, shading is still hard for me ahaha) But I did one of my characters named Kira. Her hand looks wonky, but its an Oekaki, so I really could care less. Its just something I did on a MS Paint like program, so there was no rush or hurry to fix the hand. Its a pretty simple drawing actually. I haven't really done anything else besides simple things. (Well I did write a Fanfiction and Doodled a picture for a friend today, but it has one bad word, so not going to take chances today. Though hear me out, it would have made for a much better blog post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment