Friday, August 31, 2012

Late Introduction!

Hi! So like, my name is Jun, and this blog is kinda just a simple art blog. I plan to submit mostly digital and traditional art. I don't really do written art, and I am a horrible at composing music. The type of art I tend to submit is usually cartoon or anime-ish. I have my own characters and such, but be warned, I submit a LOT of Yugioh/遊戯王 stuff.

My main type of art tends to be in Black and White. Sometimes though, I do very bright neon colors. I am sorry if it hurts your eyes though! I really like eye-bleeding pictures ahahaha. I also love to make things very sharp, so they stick out fast. I try to have a variety of style or coloring type though, so hopefully it wont be all the same;

The purpose of this blog is really to share my art with my classmates in school. But, I guess its for anyone really~. I will try my best to update as often as possible. I like to submit one image per post, so Hopefully Ill have a lot of post, no matter how small the image.

Also here is a random picture, because Like I said, I need pictures constantly with my text!

Here is an example of my common stuff. I rather doodle then do heavy, serious work. Its really my down fall when it comes to art. But I really only do this to test new styles or coloring methods on simpler programs like MS Paint and Oekaki. I also really like drawing on a 200 x 200 canvas. Its pretty small to some people, but I really love using that size canvas. Its like a challenge, you know? Anyways uh that's Younger Kaiba from Yugioh that I drew about a month ago ahaha. Yep that's about it

No comments:

Post a Comment