Friday, August 31, 2012

Oh gosh another Post

Ehh its just a doodle I did last night. This sounds silly, but its Yuuki Judai's Birthday Today (another Yugioh Character). Me and my friends like to draw pictures of characters we like from shows when its there birthday, so I opted to do a quick doodle of Judai. Because I did it pretty quickly, it looks a tad messy. Again, I stuck with gray and white, and that's about it. I didn't shade this one like I did with my last Gray and White drawing though.

I think its kind of not really well Proportioned. I mean, obviously it isn't, its a cartoon character. But I don't use references normally when I draw things. I should, even if its just a doodle, I know. But like I said, this was something i did very last minuet last night, so any error that's on this is entirely my fault as an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment