Thursday, August 30, 2012

Maybeck & Nyuutou


So here is something I whipped up and hour before work. I was actually surprised I was able to finish in time before I had to leave. I ended up drawing my character Maybeck/メイベック and a not so important character Nyuutou/ニュウトウ (Which should be written as 乳糖 but w/e its not like anyone else besides me can really read this stuff anyways). I did it all on Sai using only two colors, the same colors I tend to use when I draw in this style. Its in a dark gray and white. Opacity plays a key role in how I do these drawings though, but besides that, its still the same colors. Again, a drawing like this might take me an hour, maybe a tiny bit over and hour cause I have to sketch it out first. I did have some mistakes, like Maybeck's face just didn't work out, Nyuutou looks funky, and Maybecks finger seems to be broken. Its kind of funny, Maybeck drawings always seem to have something wrong with me (Usually its a bloody nose, this time its a broken finger ahahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment