Saturday, September 1, 2012

Kotori Drawing

 I felt the need to draw something today. Uh, I don't want to get into details, but A lot of stuff is happening around me with family and friends recently, So I wanted to doodle to get my mind off things. I ended up drawing another character from Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal names Kotori. She is a really cute character I think. The outfit I choose to draw her in was this one.

(probably the worse reference I can give you too. I dont feel like Hunting for a better angle...)

I did all of this digitally. I don't usually pillow shade the textures on my Comic Styled art, so It was a new experience for me! Also, this kind of is the first time I did something in a Comic Style that I really like! The image might look smallish, but it was originally over 2500 px tall, everything is actually pixelated (like it would if you did this in MS Paint.). So If I didnt resize it, it would look a little like this.



Thats really big, isnt it? ahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment