Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Horse is a Horse

Its unfinished Ofcourse. Cause If you have known me longer thne 2 weeks (chances are you haven't) You would know rarely finish work. Why is that? Is it my last of luster? Lack of attention? Lack of knowledge? its a lack of a lot of things actually. Anyways, I think the only picture I ever truley finished and LIKED on Comic Studio is the Kotori pic I submitted a few days ago. I had her all shaded out, and while her anatomy needed a tad more tweaking, it was perfect as far as I cared. (which wasnt far). So while I am at it, let me present you with a random Haku picture.

Yep. Unshaded, anatomy all wonky, and more like a sketch then anything. The reason behind that is because I didn't know how to plan out this page. See, here is a wonderful thing about comics, they don't just happen. You really got to plan out a page before you jump into it. You cant just say "Hey, how about we have Haku shooting an arrow at a target in school? because of reasons" and think its gonna come out asap. (Well you can, not everyone does it that way is the point darn-it). Usually, you sketch out how the story is going to play out, thne mess around with poses and stuff, then ????, then profit. Anyways, long story short = I didn't plan stuff out.

Okay so uh, this is my character Haku, from my main 'series' thing of sorts. this was like later in series type pick, where he is going to take a shot at Kyuudo/弓道. I drew him with a muneate/胸当て which is meant for females bow users, (he took the uniform from a female member, and wore the breast plate). Also If you haven't noticed, I stopped too early on this, and never finish the tsuru/弦 (or the yumi/ for that matter), so it looks like he is just holding an arrow like a weirdo (I wouldn't put it past him.)

No comments:

Post a Comment