Saturday, September 8, 2012

Is it pronounced Bood or Beauwd?

So I have this project/homework assignment in one of my other art classes (I got three, thanks for not asking, jerk.) The project is to have 3 drawings done by tuesday (aka a week since it was signed.). One has to be White on Black, or pretty much Black would be the dominant color. One has to be Black on White, again, this time White is the dominant color. Then finally, the last one is a big cluster of both, where both black and white are dominant (think checkered board). So far though, I only have done 1 of the 3, the Black on White.

You might want to like, right click and "view image" or drag into another window so its a bigger size. (resizing is for chumps!) Anyways, so I did Blue Eyes White Dragon. This time, I obviously used a reference (seen next to it btw in-case you're that dense and oblivious to the picture in front of you.). I choose to do BEWD because of reasons. Actually, yeah its kind of obvious why I picked a Yu-Gi-Oh related subject, but the fact is a white dominant drawing, and that I had a Black dominant one later, I  figured I would do Red Eyes Black Dragon on my other piece (thus making a lil yin yang thing going on, or what ever it is I am doing.) This was drawn on 11"x 14" Bristol paper (think cardboard) with sharpie. It took a few hours because of continuious erasing (I wanted it to be as exact as possible..) Sadly, I shifted from my right hand to left hand after 2 hours, so the inch board is a bit woobly (problem with using my left hand is I don't hold down my paper as strong with my right hand as I would with my left.)

er yep.. anyways that's really all for an update. Sorry I didn't scan it or have a nice quality upload, I dunno if it would have fitted in my scanner or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment