Monday, September 3, 2012

Ye Old Doodle Spam

I feel horrible If I Don't have like 800000 post within a week (Can't you tell? I post more here then I do on twitter!) So Here are some random Oekaki doodles I have done in the past few months. Oekaki is a program that's pretty much like MS Paint, but its on the Internet. A lot of people have there own Oekaki boards, like me, though I haven;t been able to use it recently because of an issue with firefox (and google chrome is just too slow for my taste). What I like about Oekaki is you kind of have an excuse to do bad art. I mean, how should I explain this... If I feel inspired or the need to draw something, but im not in a good drawing mode, then oekaki works best for me, because no matter what, stuff can come out decent enough on there.
 
Yeah, I have a lot that I liked kind of ahaha. Ill go through them real quick I swear! III from YGO Zexal, Hakunio who is my personal character, Jono from YGO, Gagaga Magician Gal from YGO Zexal, Volk Xant who is also mine, Maybeck which is again my character, Truth from Eureka Seven AO, Chloe and Noa from the same series, Kaneko who is also my character, and lastly, Black Magician Girl from YGO (although this one is tan and is actually from a Fan Book from like 11 years ago or something ahahah) Hopefully my Firefox will fix itself soon, or I can buy a new Laptop and start drawing on oekakis again! I really want to, I used to work on an All Female Silent Hill collage, I only got up to maybe 15 girls before I stopped... I still had maybe 70 more too....

No comments:

Post a Comment