Sunday, September 9, 2012

REBD or is it like RED with a silent B in the middle?

Alright, so I did 2/3 of my homework. I better finish this project up soon, I still have 1 more to do and its due tomorrow (as in Tuesday not Monday). I would have started on the last piece, but im debating what I am going to do. Should I do another YGO themed one? Or something else? I think I might so something els,e something more dark and guro like, since thats how I roooollllllll. BUT short amount of time, and lack of creativity.



Anyways, so this is the White on Black piece I did. YES I used to different markers, its not that noticeable, but it was in the right light, thats for sure. Its kind of hard to see what the heck is going on, and I think that is its biggest downfall, but considering the topic, I like it at the same time. I couldn't make it that defined, because it kinda takes the whole "White on Black" thing and shoves it down someones throat. So yeah, squint your eyes and you might see some of the outlines I used, since i had to sketch out the monster before I did the coloring. ANYWAYS, the monster I did this time was Red Eyes Black Dragon, aka the total OPPOSITE of Blue Eyes White Dragon (I hope you see where I am going with this.) See, one dragon is BLACK.. the other is WHITE. Its like YIN YANG, LEFT RIGHT, MUSTARD KETCHUP. Its opposites, so that's why I choose REBD.

Actually, now that I think of it, since I did total opposites, I dont think I should do another YGO card as my final piece, cause that kinda kills it. I was going to do one of my favorite monsters, like Bickuribox or Evolzar Dolkka, but yeah they don't even FIT in the same CATAGORY as these two. I was thinking Black Magician, but again, just doesn't work. So ill do something totally unrelated!

No comments:

Post a Comment