Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Doodly Doodly Doodly Doo

Just gonna drop off 3 pictures I doodled the past week. I haven't really done much for once, I think its mainly because of work kicking me in the teeth.

First one up is a nice little picture of Hanako. I think I have posted her on here before? Maybe not. She isnt one of my most clean characters, and I think I like to draw her with blood a lot (Not because she is violent, but because its simple to mask mistakes ahahaha.) Anyways, I did this in pen uh.. thats about it. Don't you love how sloppy my Japanese is? I can do decent Thai, but everything else I touch turns to gloop.

These two look a bit plan... and they kinda are. I did them on my 3Ds screen though, which is pretty tiny and CONVENIENTLY enough, never 100% aligned correctly with my 3Ds pen. I don't think the collaboration is off.. I actually think its just the program, since it seems that I only have problems with just the program. Anyways, I did the top one (who is supposed to be Ao from Eureka Seven) while falling half asleep on my bed. It explains why his eyes look kinda weird and alien like ahaha. He doesn't really look 100% like the character Ao, but I kinda just went off by memory.

The second one is Hakunio, because seriously I think I draw him more then anyone else. I don't think I have really posted him on here with long hair (which is odd, because that's how he usually has his hair.. long that is.) Uh.. his hair is kinda funky, I tend to draw hair up in some random ass style when I feel like nothing is going right for the picture. His outfit looks odder then usual, but its kinda going through that 3 transition of Revamp.

Yeah.. pretty boring and slow post. I think I am kinda rushing it because at work like all day and I am exhausted... so Night. Oh btw, click the last two pictures above to see the animation on how I draw them (if you want, it will take you to another site though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment