Friday, September 7, 2012

NOW IN TECHNICOLOR

jk not in color. Uh okay so like I think ill make this a somewhat short post (Me? Short? HAHAHA that's a good one, IT REALLY IS) Anyways I did uh these doodles yesterday. They really are just doodles, on paper, I wanted to see how strong these markers I got were, and they are pretty strong. I should actually test out my beldn copic on these, but that will be another pic for another time I think.

Anyways, Its Maybeck (the one with the darker skin) and Yuka (the one with the wtf-is-going-on-with-your-hair longer hair.) Uh, actually the Maybeck one was something i did during a different class (shhh I still was paying attention!) The other two I did last night. Anyways, I kind of like these markers, but I think i prefer copics more. It might be a color issue. Though, a big issue I have is I don't color inside the lines, its not artistic, its sloppy! Also if you care to nice, Yuka has two different hair styles (CONSISTENT MUCH?). I was trying to figure out why last night (Sometimes he has these two bangs going on, sometimes its cropped bangs) So, any idea why I did that might be helpful. Also fun fact: Maybeck is Haku's Bro and Yuka is one of Haku's current PHis (there is that word again Maybe one of my next post ill explain what a PHi is for you all~ Only a few people seem to understand what they are ahaha.!)

No comments:

Post a Comment