Monday, September 10, 2012

魔女企図

I FINALLY FINISHED MY PROJECT! Gosh, it took 3 nights, longest I have spent on an art project. My right hand has this horrible sore on it now from holding those markers. I have a love/hate relationship with this one. Mainly the glaring errors I see on here. Most of it is "should have been white" or "line is missing" but besides that, its all good IMO.


I choose to do Hanako for this picture. Let me just clarify what the heck I drew here. Hanako is a witch, and in her world, witches are naturally violent creatures. The reason her left eye is droopy is because she has a human skull she can use as a weapon (skull is more like a floating orb thing) When she uses it, her eye becomes like that, all droopy. Her tongue is jagged because witches tend to have sharper teeth and tongues. The reason her arm is liek that, I actually can't say. There are things in her universe that disguise themselves as humans, but are monstrous looking in there normal flesh, and a few of them has arms like that, but Hanako isn't one of them. Anyways, I think thats all I can really explain about this picture hehe, everything else is just for fun I guess. Oh the eye on the left hand corner, that seems to be split weird, that's actually an eye a different character i have named Esfir has (Esfir is from a Horror video game I have been making on my computer for a while, since I feel like putting something nicer on here, here is what he/she looks like)

hehe Actually now that I think about it, they do kinda look the same? Though, Esfir has a more messed up face then body (well body isn't even shown, ans neither is Hanako's, who frankly has a normal body thank you!) Anyways, I think a lot of the things that are going on in the picture with Hanako probably would suit Esfir better. But I choose to draw Hanko instead, since I haven't done much of her in the past few months. (Although, the series Esfir is from has a Protagonist from another installment named Shannon, who wears a lot of black and white stripes.. so maybe it would have been better to pick someone from there series.)

No comments:

Post a Comment